2017 SUMMER PIANO SCHOOL
Application - Registration - Tuition
Karlovac Piano Festival summer piano school will take place in Karlovac Music School (click HERE for directions) from July 8th until July 16th, 2017. The official opening will be on July 8th at 6PM, and the lessons will begin on July 9th. The closing concert is scheduled for July 16th at 7PM.
A final deadline for application is 15th of June, 2017. Nonetheless, since some of our teachers are already booked by the end of April or beginning od May, in order to secure your spot in the summer school, you are certainly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. A complete application should include:
1) deposited registration fee (please send a copy of payment proof to: email@example.com) - click HERE for payment info
* before you deposit registration fee, check with us if the teacher of your choice is available for number of hours you would like to request
2) filled out application form (available bellow)
3) a copy of passport photo page (please send it as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org). This is not required for citizens of the Republic of Croatia.
Summer piano school registration fee:
100 Euros (if deposited by 15th of May, 2017)
140 Euros (if deposited by 15th of June, 2017)
Tuition fee for 3 lessons:
every additional lesson is extra 120 Euros. If the participant wishes to reserve more than 6 lessons, the tuition price will be arranged individually (depending on the number of lessons).
3 private lessons are optimal. Each participant is free to chose teacher(s) based on their own preference, considering that the teacher of preference is still available. Each lesson will be in the length of 50 minutes. Additional lessons are possible but should be arranged prior the beginning of the festival (in certain situations additional lessons can be added during the festival).
Tuition needs to be paid in full via bank account transfer (the bank account info is noted bellow), latest by 8th of July, 2017. If you do not pay prior your arrival to Karlovac, we advise you to deposit the tuition cost directly in the Karlovac Bank, which is located 50 meters from the music school. Based on previously arranged mutual agreement, teacher may possibly offer a special, discounted tuition price. Tuition coverage excludes accommodation and meals expenses.
In case if applied participant decides to cancel his/her participation in the festival, registration fee will be returned only if the organizer is informed on that matter no latter than 20th of June, 2017 (cancellation request needs to be sent to: email@example.com).
IMPORTANT: Please note that your lessons with faculty will be reserved only after completing registration fee payment. Filled out application form itself does not affirm your active participation in the festival.
Practice rooms with grand pianos will be available for all active participants. Every participant will have a minimum of 2-3 hours of reserved practicing time each day. Additional time will be available but will work on the principle; first come - first served.
PIANO COMPETITION APPLICATION
Registration fee for COMPETITION participants:
90 Euros (final deadline for application is 15th of May, 2017)
Participants who wish to take part in BOTH summer school + competition need to deposit competition registration fee regardless of summer school registration/fees.
If you wish to participate in the piano competition, you will also need fill out a , send a pre-screening recording (by Internet link), e-mail your recent photo, etc. For all other competition rules and application details, please visit our competition page.
Individual lessons, master-classes, and other festival events are open for all music enthusiasts. If you are interested to be present as a passive participant, however, the registration fee of 55 Euros is required. At the end of the festival, passive participants will receive an official diploma containing the signatures of the the faculty members. For more info on passive participation, please contact the Karlovac Music School staff (phone: **385(0)47-615-161).
APPLICATION FORM - SUMMER PIANO SCHOOL
* Before you deposit registration fee, please check with us if the teacher of your choice is available for number of hours you requested. --- Please note that Prof. Dang's schedule for 2017 is completely full. You may still apply for Prof. Viardo and Prof. Vidovic
(required fields are marked with *)
- Bank deposit info:
Name and address of the beneficiary: Glazbena Skola, Augusta Cesarca 3, 47000 Karlovac, Croatia
Beneficiary's account number/IBAN: HR1224000081190241348
Account with (bank): Karlovačka Banka d.d. Karlovac, Croatia
Bank address: Ul. Ivana Gorana Kovačića 1, 47000, Karlovac, Croatia
Bank phone: +385 47 417 371
Payment order should include:
- Full details of the ordering customer (name, address, country and account number/IBAN)
- Full details of the beneficiary (name, address, country and account number/IBAN)
* If you experience any issues with bank transfer to above noted account, please contact us via e-mail or contact page and we will provide you with another bank account or Paypal account as an alternative deposit option